I’m completely over the Summer right now. I bought so many new dresses that I’ve literally only worn once because the weather has been so damn crappy! Stupid British Summertime! So instead of moping about how rubbish our Summer is I’m ready to hit the shops and start on my Autumn / Winter wardrobe.
All the items I have added to my wishlist are either from Primark or New Look as that’s currently all I can afford and they are both totally up on their fashion game right now. I’m very impressed with their selections!
1. Primark Black Pinifore Dress – £13.00
2. New Look Khaki Textured Boyfriend Coat – £29.99
3. New Look Black High Neck Jumper – £14.99
4. Primark Black PU Metal Detail Backpack – £10.00
5. New Look Tan Suedette Zip Front Skirt – £12.99
6. New Look White Ribbed Stripe Zip Side Sweater – £14.99
7. Primark Black Check Zip Pocket Tunic Dress – £13.00
8. Primark Leopard Tassle Bag – £7.00
9. New Look Structured Tote Bag – £27.99
If I bought all the items my total shop would come to: £143.95
I better get saving then!
Have you got an Autumn / Winter wishlist? Send me links so I can get some inspiration.