I’m going to my first ever Blog event tomorrow in London and I literally cannot wait! The theme for the event is ‘All Black Chic’. I’ve put together two outfit choices to try and help me decide what the heck I am going to wear and maybe give others some inspiration who are attending the event.
2. Primark Black Aztec Band Fedora – £8.00
3. New Look Black High Neck Jumper – £14.99
4. New Look Black Structured Tote Bag – £27.99
5. New Look Black Cleated Chelsea Boots – £27.99
Total Outfit Cost = £113.97
I’m pretty sure this is the outfit choice I’m going to go with although I am known to change my outfit choice at the very last minute. I’m not sure I can rock a Fedora and I will probably add some 40 denier tights to the outfit as well. Overall I really love it and think it’s got a bit of character and edge to it.
1. Topshop MOTO Black Denim Dungarees – £48.00
2. New Look Black Metallic Stripe T-Shirt – £9.99
3. Olivia Burton The Dandy Black & Silver – £75.00
4. Primark Silver Coin Necklace – £1.50
5. New Look Black Studded Backpack – £22.99
6. Primark Black Reptile Slip On Trainer – £5.00
Total Outfit Cost = £162.48
This is my backup option if I decide I totally hate the other one on me at the last minute. I already own most of the items already so it’s an easy one to throw together. It’s chic yet casual and comfy at the same time. I’m not sure how much walking we will be doing but flat shoes in London are a must!
Which do you prefer of the two outfits? Also if your going to #BLFW leave your links below so I can stalk you before the event!