1. You’ve just bought something new, but wait you can’t use it yet. You have to take a photo first for the blog.
2. Primark Haul, soooo much to photograph.
3. Bloggers Block.
4. You need to take several different angle photos of your meal before you can eat it.
5. I blog every Monday, Wednesday & Friday. Sticking to a schedule is much harder work than you first thought.
6. Your non blogging friends don’t quite understand the blogging concept. ‘So you get loads of free stuff right?’
7. It’s not all about free stuff… no seriously it’s not.
8. The scary realm of HTML is real and you will have to enter it eventually.
9. Your on such a roll your blog is scheduled for a fortnight. Go You! This achievement is big and must be celebrated.
10. The reality is you’re a teeny tiny fish in a big pond, but it’s ok because ‘Zoella’ just totally favourited your recent tweet.
11. You spend way more time photographing, planning and scheduling than actually writing the post.
12. There should definitely be a degree in using and understanding Google Analytics.
13. Twitter & Instagram are your best friend.
14. Spammy PR emails are inevitable.
15. Someone will try and take advantage of you and your blog. Don’t let them!
16. Promoting your blog and building an audience takes work. Success doesn’t happen overnight even though all the magazine articles tell you it does.
17. You are more than just you, you are your own brand.
18. The dreaded SEO. He is your friend. Keep him in your mind at all times.
19. You have a connection and friendship with people you’ve never even met.
20. Afterlight & VSCO are your life savers.
Lastly folks… It’s not actually as easy as it looks, but damn it’s worth it!
Anything you would add to this list? What does being a Blogger mean to you?