So today the weather is miserable and I’m dreaming of the Summer. One exciting thing I am looking forward to this Summer is a wedding! I’m a guest in the day and the evening so what better way to prep than to trawl all the fashion sites for a brand new head to toe outfit for the occasion.
1. Asos Crepe Crop Skater Dress – £38.00
2. New Look Stone Multi Gem Trim Clutch Bag – £15.00 (Sale)
3. Topshop Orelia Double Hexagon Bracelet – £18.00
4. New Look Stone Leather Ankle Strap Heels – £34.99
Total Outfit Cost = £105.99
I am in loveeee with this outfit! Especially the bag I think I’m going to get that asap anyway as it’s in the sale. I love the colour of the dress and the stone coloured accessories to go with it. I’ve looked for a fascinator online to finish the outfit but didn’t find any that I really liked. I would probably also add a blazer or cardigan to the outfit for when it gets cold in the evening but didn’t see anything online that I loved this time.
1. Oasis Jaquard Dress – £50.00
2. New Look White Textured Panel Metal Bar Front Clutch – £9.99
3. New Look White Leather Ankle Strap Heels – £34.99
4. New Look Gold Gem Filigree Bib Necklace – £17.99
Total Outfit Cost = £112.97
I really love that this dress is quite simple and means I can accessorize more with it. I love that it is round necked and has short sleeves. I’ve picked quite a large chunky necklace to glam it up a bit more. These shoes from New Look are a winner for me, they literally have them in every colour!
I haven’t really seen any other dresses I like at the moment but when I do I will make another post of full outfits and how I would style them. Also it’s not cheap being a wedding guest!
Anyone else got a wedding this spring/summer? Do you wear a fascinator or not? I’m so undecided on this.