Today the sun is shining and I’m feeling in a relatively good mood. I thought what better way to spend my day than scrolling through websites to find the must have items for my Spring / Summer wardrobe. I am currently skint! So this is very much a hypothetical wish list of all the things I would love right now. I’ve done one Topshop and one New Look wish list.
1. See-Through Plastic Mac – £40.00
2. MOTO Oversized Western Jacket – £45.00
3. Scarf Print Top – £36.00
4. MOTO Black Short Dungarees – £38.00
5. Polka Dot Bandeau Bikini Set – £34.00
6. Lips in Secretary – £8.00
7. MOTO Vintage Mom Shorts – £28.00
8. TIGA Slip on Skater Shoes – £20.00
Total Shop = £249.00
2. Black Sunflower Print Sleeveless Shirt Dress – £19.99
3. Black Patchwork Print Smock Dress – £19.99
5. White Textured Stripe Skater Dress – £22.99
6. Purple Tile Print Pleated Playsuit – £19.99
7. Stone Contrast Folded Side Winged Satchel – £24.99
Total Shop = £149.94
Doing this post has actually given me the motivation to really get cracking on selling my old clothes in order to be able to buy these beautiful garments! I’m beyond impressed with New Look at the moment and am loving so many of their items. Topshop are killing it for me in the Summer staples like Denim Jacket and Shorts. I can’t wait to shift some items from my wardrobe and hopefully invest in all these beautiful clothes!
What have you got your eye on in the shops? Which is your favourite item of my picks?