My January wishlist a.k.a all the wonderful fashion and beauty goodies I would buy if someone just handed me £200 to do with what I wish.
1. Topshop Faux Fur Lined Padded Parka Jacket – £90.00 £45.00
My current New Look green parka is dying a slow painful death. It’s had a lot of wear as I think I’ve had it for 4 years now. The seams are starting to come loose and it’s pretty much on it’s last breath. This beauty from Topshop would definitely will the gaping parka hole in my life.
2. Topshop Textured Fisherman Jumper – £36.00
I don’t currently own a lot of black items and I was loving this jumper when I saw it on the Topshop website. So casual and it’s black so you can wear it with anything!
3. New Look Monochrome Textured Stripe Skater Dress – £22.99
Guilty confession… I already have this dress in the bodycon shape but I just have to have it in the skater style too so I can wear it day to day.
4. Mac Ruby Woo Lipstick – £15.50
THE ultimate in lipsticks from Mac. Everyone needs a good red lippie and this one is just calling my name.
5. Topshop Moto Black Ripped Joni Jeans – £38.00
I don’t currently have any black skinny jeans and I definitely don’t have any with a ripped knee, so these jeans are super winning!
6. Essie Thigh High Nail Varnish – £7.99
Just because… A girl can’t have too many nail varnishes.
7. Public Desire Aria Black Ankle Boots – £26.99
I’ve been following Public Desire on Instagram for a while now and they post such amazing pictures of their boots. They look freakin’ amazing and I literally can’t wait until I own a pair. The best part is that they are a reasonable price!