ZOE SUGG ‘ZOELLA’ IN TROUBLE WITH THE POLICE

Zoe Sugg seems to be in the paper all the time…

Zoe Sugg in Trouble With The Police

The papers are at it again, spinning anything into a story featuring the ‘Girl Online’ for some higher views and ratings.

Zoe uploaded a video as part of Vlogmas the other night and she is now front page news.. Why for you may ask? Well apparently for being a ‘reckless driver!’

Zoe is now being slammed by the papers for not having her eyes on the road. During the 43 second part of the vlog where Zoe is driving and Alfie is filming, Zoe turns her head to the camera on a few occasions

As we can see from the clip though, the car isn’t even moving and you can tell they are in stationary traffic.

Apparently a Senior Officer from the Metropolitan Police was quoted saying ‘She could have killed someone’

I’m pretty sure doing under 5mph isn’t lethal and isn’t going to kill anyone.

It seems people are now really going out of their way to make a story and bring Zoe Sugg down. The pettiness of it all really is like being back in school and having an argument on the playground over who saw or said something first.

I find it sad that the papers write things like this over some of the serious issues that have happened over the past week.

Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Twitter

Share:

8 Comments

1. December 18, 2014 / 6:10 pm

I'm sick of hearing so much negativity surrounding Zoe! Give the girl a break! It's shocking how far people will go for their own gain, the press are the worst for it!

2. December 18, 2014 / 6:21 pm

This is absolutely ridiculous!!! You can look away from the road for a second and nothing will have changed!!! This is pathetic xx

Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

3. December 18, 2014 / 9:04 pm

This is very disheartening to hear but I'm never surprised to see others slamming someone especially when they see them succeeding! Taylor Swift's song comes to mind when I see stuff like this especially about a vlogger such as Zoella! Haters are gonna Hate but I hope she's not letting all these rumors and hateful words get her down.

Jasmine 🙂
    colorubold.blogspot.com

4. December 19, 2014 / 12:31 am

It really is so sad that a lot of people are trying to make Zoe look bad lately. Why is it so hard for others to just be happy for another persons success?! I wonder how they would all do being in Zoe's position! x

Angela // The Sunday Chapter

5. December 19, 2014 / 9:52 am

It's hilarious how she's becoming news – this is a normal girl who carries a camera around with her, THAT'S IT hahaha. Bless her.

Lovely blog btw 🙂
    Shabna xx

6. December 19, 2014 / 8:36 pm

That is crazy! I think people like to make it news because youtube is so new, and a lot of people dont understand it all so they like to put a negative spin on it. I do hope they will drop it soon! x

Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

7. December 22, 2014 / 10:21 am

People are so hard on Zoe, I wish they would just understand that she is just like the rest of us in that she does get upset and she does cry and that being mean to her is just like being mean to your neighbour or family member.
    'Why the Senior Officer from the Met Police is watching a Zoella Vlog seems daft enough to me.'
    I was wondering about that exact thing when I first heard about it!