I was up earlier than the last few days and felt marginally motivated. I managed to actually get out of bed before 10am and put the clothes (that had been in the washing machine for 3 days) out on the line.
This is kind of where the motivation took a dramatic halt. I had some breakfast and watched catch-up tv on the sofa for a while and then ended up back in my safe haven… bed.
I then felt guilty that I had done nothing and it was creeping into the afternoon. I then managed to pull myself together and change the bedding.
That is all I have managed! I feel kind of pathetic that’s all I attempted but it is an improvement on the few days before.
I think my best bet is to set myself a few goals for the day and if I accomplish them to reward myself in some small way. I’m thinking a new lipstick, nail varnish or even a sharing bag of my favourite chocolates might work.
attempt do list:
- Get the fuck out of bed and stop going back to it all day long
- Update website and add some new products to the online store
- Do a small food essentials shop
- Visit the Library and ask if they have ‘Love Letters to the Dead’ in yet
- Go to doctors appointment
- Write a blog post detailing your
Your reward : A Sharing pack of Dairy Milk Giant Buttons ♥
Good Luck Future Tomorrow Neesha
P.S Also just found out I didn’t get the job that I went for an interview for like over a month ago! Thanks for finally getting back to me. Hm.